Our firm will assist you in opening accounts either personally or corporate. Among the services included are setting the appointment, obtention of required corporate papers, guidance in regards to the documentation you should bring, and assistance in filling the required forms.
Please be advised that the opening of the account is a sole decision from the banking institution’s compliance department, and we can not guarantee the completion of this service, nevertheless, our services, will surely help you save time and enhance your possibilities of approval
These are some of the requirements that Panamanian banks are requesting for the approval of the account.
- A completed and duly signed application
- A copy of the passport, including the pages showing the migratory movements (entry and exit seals)
- A copy of a second ID (Driver’s licence, Social Security Card, etc.)
- Two (2) Recent Income Tax Statements
- Two (2) Bank references letters from his/her country of origin
- If he/she has a bank account in Panama, a reference letter from the local bank
- Credit references from his/her country of origin.
For further information please contact us: